| || |
|Unicorn Grove Objctive|
|Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:22 pm by Arul Lightwind|
|We are a new sort of Unicorn Community being driven by Slack's Instant Messaging services. This service is invite only, able to run on Iphone, Andriod, Windows, MAC, Linux, and web all natively. Since we monitor 24/7 communications and on a secure https system we can ensure any issues are resolved swiftly. That makes us stronger as a community. We are continuing the objective that Unicorn Grove once stood for with a more secure way of watching the community. This won't be abandoned till Tispir, Ko'onthra, Carothion, Ajashara, and I are dead for we are the admins and ownership of this project. This is not a board system but a live discussion system that can run on any platform.|
We have a community ARK server, password protected and deity by none other then Tispir whom is real, is kin, is my herd lead, and be'loved by the 'odd' herd. We will have a site up soon so don't worry, I own the url unicorngrove.com and going to build a social media system for this IM so that we can share with …
[ Full reading ]
|Watch out for snake oil|
|Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:37 am by Arul Lightwind|
|There are many so-called unicorn who will say they are the leader or wise. But only through action are they truly. It is not by some non-existing beings are they, nor are they the children of deities, nor are we "special snowflakes". Use your own horns for the answers, ask those who are here to day how to survive in this human world, draw together not under some past but today's trails of living in the human world.|
One hoof in the unicorn world, one hoof in the human world. That is quoting Aladar, an elder unicorn who has proven himself through action not taking claim. I hope this reaches the unicorns who feel lost out there.
|Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:56 am by Ko'onthra|
|Where is the admin? |
|Rules of the Forum|
|Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:05 pm by Ursina|
|1) Be Polite. |
Yes, you may have an opinion that differs from others on this forum. That doesn't mean the other person is wrong. Listen to everyone, and comment on your differences, but be polite about it.
2) Be Active.
Yes, life gets in the way. No one will be removed from this forum for having a life outside of the internet. However, please try to stay involved. The more ideas and opinions that are expressed on the forum, the better. We are all searching for something, and we are all here to help each other.
3) Be Proactive.
For this forum to grow, we need to reach out. It is important for us to find others out there. So recruit. There are currently two sections of this forum. One is open to anyone who wants to talk about being a unicorn. That way, all people who are curious about whether or not they might be a unicorn can talk, ask questions, and be a part of a community. The other one is the journals. This is private so those who are sure of …
[ Full reading ]
|Rules on being otherkin (courtesy of Leth)|
|Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:47 pm by Ursina|
|On being Otherkin:|
1. Life will never be fair or easy all the time, but if we only look for times when we have been hard done by, that is all we will see.
2. People may often judge you, become angry or frightened because they do not fully understand you. Accept this, but remember that your reaction towards them also counts.
3. If you only ponder on how different you are to other people, or how you donít see yourself fitting in, you will only ever be unhappy. Instead, smile because you are different to everyone else, because you are unique and because share in a special gift that so many people will never know.
4. Most people will only accept what they can see, and will not be convinced otherwise.
5. Most people have forgotten the imagination they had as a child when we knew that anything was possible.
6. Do not hold someoneís ignorance or intolerance against them. People often feel confronted when they do not understand something, and most people are comfortable in their …
[ Full reading ]
|Comments: 0|| |
|Who is online?|
In total there are 2
users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Most users ever online was 38
on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:25 am
|We have 140 registered users|
The newest registered user is Ally022
Our users have posted a total of 5292 messages in 793 subjects